Saskatoon First Aid offers workplace approved first aid and CPR re-certification courses. These courses are designed for candidates that need to renew certification in either first aid or CPR. These courses are cheaper and shorter than the original course. Candidates need to meet several simple prerequisites to be eligible for a renewal course. All courses include training and certification in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED’s).
The length of re-certification courses vary from 4 hours to 8 hours depending on the course.
The cost of a renewal course varies from — dollars to — dollars depending on the course.
Eligibility for Re-Certification (Prerequisites):
To be eligible for a workplace approved renewal course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed a full standard first aid course or a re-certification course of the same level within the past 3 years.
- Must bring previous first aid and CPR certification card to renewal course.
- Must have completed previous certification course with a credible provider such as St. Johns Ambulance, St Mark James, Lifesaving Society or Heart and Stroke Foundation. On-line certification is not valid for renewal.
- Must have completed previous certification within Canada.
- Standard first aid, health care provider CPR (CPR HCP) and AED.
- Standard first aid, CPR level “C” and AED.
- Emergency first aid, CPR level “C” and AED.
- Health care provider CPR (CPR HCP) and AED.
- CPR level “C” and AED.
Once a candidate completes the skills component and the multiple choice test with a minimum grade of 75% he or she will receive a workplace approved first aid and / or CPR certificate. The certificate is valid for 3 years and is a nationally accredited award that is valid throughout Canada.
Saskatoon First Aid offers private first aid and CPR renewal training for you or your business. To book a private course please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
We offer a quick, convenient and secure on-line registration system. To register for a re-certification course select the course from the main menu or the side menu bar. Select the course date, time and location. To guarantee a spot in the course you can pre-pay via our secure on-line registration. Accepted methods of payment include debit card, credit card or PayPal. If you would like to complete payment through another method please email at info@firstaidsasktoon or call.
We offers first aid and CPR re-certifications in comfortable and convenient locations throughout Saskatoon.